Guardians of Fangorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deed Quests

Go down

Deed Quests Empty Deed Quests

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:14 am

Ok, I think basic deeding is covered elsewhere, and I'm not going to get into Deed Rewards and traits and such. This won't be a long post ... One thing I do want to mention, however, is that for every 5 deeds you complete (the last time I checked), you can carry another quest in your list (up to 50) ... so deeds are great for us questers!! What a Face

There are deeds that force you to find various locations to complete them ... well, if you need an exploring deed done, come quest in that area and we'll find those places together -- chance are more than 1 of us can use that deed complete.

There are deeds that make you do X amount of quests in a region to complete them ... yup, that's what we're here for!

There are deeds that say, go kill X amount of animals / orcs /etc. - There are quests for those usually too, lets just knock them out at the same time Smile

For all you Deeders out there, team up with us and we can accomplish both results at once, together Smile

Last edited by Artamishia on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Deed Quests Empty Re: Deed Quests

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:43 pm

I'm going to have business in the Shire and North Downs soon for virtue-deeds, and a bit in Ered Luin. Mostly Slayer Deeds, excepting the North Downs. I need quests out there.

Back to top Go down

Deed Quests Empty Reguarding Deeds!

Post  LenaMay Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Dear Kin mates:

I am anxious to do deeds together. It will go much faster and give us virtues that we need to improve our players. Any time, I would love to do them if I am free and able. Thank you.

LenaMay

Back to top Go down

Deed Quests Empty Re: Deed Quests

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down